RSS

Monday 11 May 2009

IsaDora Blooming Spring swatches ^_^. And some ramblings.

Electric light:

Moderate sunlight:

[Yes, that was a rare day in Greece with little sunlight. I was happy :).]

Taffeta Pink, Mango Fizz and Coral Rose lipsticks, Pinky Peach blush, Eye Brow Lift & Define pencil, eye shadow palette colours, violet liner and Blonde liner. You can see my original post about that collection here ;).
I want the palette now :D, and I'm definitely getting the Blonde pencil ;). The lipsticks are too shimmery for me to like them though :(. And I've just noticed that my MAC Hello Kitty tote is visible in Pic 2 XD.

Now, why had I disappeared off the face of the blogosphere these past few days...

Sometimes I get too pessimistic to communicate with anyone...Well, it's almost passed. I'm back :).
For now >:-D.

Everyone on here has been so incredibly kind to me, but sometimes I wonder. You see, you do know that I consider myself unattractive. Normally I accept it and live with it, it's just that sometimes things happen that rub it in my face and I don't feel like anything is truly worth it.
I don't know how to explain. I don't know whether I should. I don't know why I'm typing this - I'm so harsh about not revealing my physical flaws, and now I'm airing my emotional ones.

I received lots of swapness in the past few days...

Will post everything when I'm feeling better ;D. But here's a sneak peek...

My MEGA swap :D, with love from Watercolour Sale :). I'll need a separate blog post just to cover all of that stuff ;D.

And some more swaps :-P. Including my swap with Claire - she's received mine so I can finally use hers ^_^.

Thanks for reading :). I hope somebody finds those swatches useful XD, and don't mind my negativity, it's just part of me. It'll never change ;).

P.S. I just saw this :). If you could vote for me by leaving a comment there (but only if you think I deserve it, of course ;D), it would really help cheer me up :-P.

13 comments:

Jasmin said...

awesome products !

Kasumi said...

Finally you're back! feel better deary! Everyone has those days. You are pretty!! Don't think otherwise :)
You are like swap queen lol.

Chrissy said...

Wow, huge swap!! You do so many swaps, lol. I agree with what Kasumi said, you are a swap queen!!

Cris said...

Thanks so much for the comments :).
I'm not pretty. But that's why I like pretty things ;D, they help me feel better :-P ^_^.

Cris, proud of being declared the unofficial Swap Queen ^_^.

Audrie said...

whoa that is really a MEGA swap!!

ami said...

DUDE! that swap is humongous!

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

wow that is a huge swap!! expecting more fotds ;)

✿Ji✿ said...

Aww I´m sorry that I forgot you, I added you to the ones that tagged me!>///<

Thank you a lot for tagging me by the way!♥

By the way, HUGE SWAP!xD

xoxoTori said...

Thanks for commenting (: Haha that was just kinda a quick post about what I like to take when I travel (:

Lisa said...

Aww, sorry to hear that you're down with the sniffles as well. Hope you're feeling better. If possible can I swap with you too? :)

Bijin Blair said...

That is one humongous swap!!! Hope you feel better now ^^

Lisa said...

Yay for swaps. Yeah, you don't have lots of things left anymore but that's a good thing. :) Lemme see what I have for swaps first.

Emz said...

Such cute colors! wow, amazing swaps!