RSS

Thursday 7 May 2009

Got a Blogger Friendship Award...I feel honoured. Thank you.

The rules are:

1. Take your award here
2. Put the logo on your post
3. Link the person who awarded you
4. Nominate at least 7 other bloggers
5. Add the links of those bloggers on yours
6. Leave a message for your nominees

I like this because it says at least 7 other bloggers ;D. Meaning I can pick more :D - yay ^_^!!!

I was lucky enough to receive this award from both Thiamere and Gracie :). I was so touched by both of these 'cause when someone considers me a friend, it means a lot to me. Really. I can't believe all the wonderful people I've met through blogging :'D...

OK, before I start crying XD, I'll list my nominees ;). I'm only picking people who (as far as I know) haven't received this yet, to spread the love around ;D.

Guess what happened here...My computer crashed and I lost all the lovely descriptions I wrote ;_; >:-@!!!
Before I start throwing stuff, I'll just list everyone again. I just want you all to know that I am honoured to have you all as my blogger friends ^_^, and no stupid computer can take that away :-P.


P.S. You've no idea how annoyed (if not furious) I am now with my stupid computer losing all my longish detailed paragraphs about each blog :(. But I hope you're happy with receiving the award ;) :) ^_^.

6 comments:

fuzkittie said...

Thank you Cris!!! <33

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

Thanks for the award Cris!! its really sweet of you :D you def deserve it :D

miRaCLe said...

congrats on the award!! ^^

Lisa said...

Hey Cris! Thanks for the award!!!!!!!! *hugs* I'm really happy!!! My first award ever! *can't get the stupid smile off my face*

Mona said...

woah! you bought a lot!

Anonymous said...

Everyone has their favorite way of using the internet. Many of us search to find what we want, click in to a specific website, read what’s available and click out. That’s not necessarily a bad thing because it’s efficient. We learn to tune out things we don’t need and go straight for what’s essential.
www.onlineuniversalwork.com