RSS

Sunday 3 May 2009

My Make-Up Collection Part 2: Hello Kitty Eye.

Which is what I call my Hello Kitty case I keep eye products in ;). I have two: one for eye shadows and one for lip stuff, I'll be presenting that one next ;).

Isn't it lovely ^_^?

View from the top:

View from the back, when opened:

View from the front, when opened ;D...

It's full of stuff. I have way too many eye shadows. Here's proof...












Note: The pics for this post have been taken weeks ago, so I've swapped some stuff off (about time, lol) and got some new things, which you can find under 'New Acquisitions' ;).

Singles :).

Clinique eye shadows in Platinum, Desert Sun, South Beach and Stormcloud, ArtDeco eye shadows in 71, 74, 85, 95, 243, 274, 318, 390 and 557, Laura Mercier eye shadows in Princess and Mint Snow, Tigi Cyberoptics eye shadow in Lime, Essence Multi Dimension eye shadow in Key West, Bourjois Little Round Pot eye shadow in Noir Emeraude, Wet & Wild cream eye shadow in Envy, and Oriflame Aqua Vibes shadow sticks in Hawaii, Fiji, Bora Bora, Cuba and Borneo.

Closed to show the packaging:

Duos :D.

Estee Lauder duos in Neptune and Jupiter (both swapped off), Oriflame duos in Nice Girl and Naughty Girl, Clinique duo in Like Mink, Oriflame Visions Soul Mates duos in Bonnie & Clyde, Tarzan & Jane, Romeo & Juliet, Homer & Marge, Barbie & Ken, Lois & Clark, Mickey & Minnie, Adam & Eve, Anthony & Cleopatra and Cinderella & Prince Charming, Avon duos in Orchid Delight (swapped), Angel Cake (swapped), Spirit, Starlight (swapped), Daring Doll and Porcelain Doll, and Oriflame duos in Golden Forest and Urban Twilight.

Closed to show the packaging:

Trios ;D.

Oriflame Daydream Eyeshadow Stripes trios in Sweet Love and Sweet Dreams, Wet & Wild Mega Eyes trio in Amazon Greens, Almay trios for Blue Eyes and Hazel Eyes, Clinique trio containing Sugar Sugar and Strawberry Fudge, and Oriflame Visions Eye Trios in Pool Party, Green With Envy, Fashionably Fawn and Purple Haze.

Closed to show the packaging:

Quads ^_^.

MAC Fafi Eyes 2, Oriflame Giordani Gold Colour Quartet For Eyes in Nocturne, Clinique quad containing Almost Peach, Sunburst and Copper Canyon, MAC Hello Kitty Lucky Tom, MAC Hello Kitty Too Dolly, and Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow quad in Copper Crayon.

Closed to show the packaging:

Fivers [?] and larger eye shadow palettes, and glitters.

IsaDora Eye Shadow Palette in Milennium Star, Lancome Pop Cherub palette in A L'Ombre Des Regards, Oriflame glitters in Nice Girl and Naughty Girl, cheap red glitter (very little left), Visee Glam Hunt Eyes palette in G-5, and Estee Lauder Deluxe Pure Colour Eye Shadow Palette: the shades are Tea Biscuit, Ivory Box, Pale Moon, Mocha Cup, Rose Confetti, Camouflage, Cinnamon, Taupe, Berry Ice and Smokey.

Closed to show the packaging:

Pigments and other loose eye shadows ;).

MAC Pigments in Bell-Bottom Blue (very generous sample ^_^), Mutiny, Milk and Deep Blue Green, Oriflame depotted roll-on shadows in Pink Reflecting Gold, White Frost, Bronze and Teal (I made these names up :-P, can't remember the original ones), Oriflame Giordani Gold Eye Silk in Azure, Opal, Fiesta and Gala, and Oriflame Silver Shimmer Eye Powder in Midnight Star, Shooting Star and Starlight.

If you want swatches or reviews of anything, ask ;). Next: Part 3, Hello Kitty Lip ;D :).

Thanks for reading ^_^!

P.S. My next post will be a contest entry, promise :-P - and I've got the pics for my Blooming Spring swatches blog :D, so expect that soon ;).

18 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

you definitely have a huge collection :) :) :) such cute HK case!

Zoella. said...

Wow, cute little makeup bag and your collection is one to be proud of :)

ami said...

My collection is so ... tiny! hehe! I lurves the HK

miRaCLe said...

lovely HK case!! so cute~~ ^^
and you have such a large collection!! :D

Sofie said...

WOW! O_O... That's ALOT of makeup... Woah... I am so jealous ;_; I also want to MAC HK palettes.... T____T

Chrissy said...

WHOA. That is a LOT!! Lol I can't even imagine myself owning so much stuff...although I am pretty sure it will happen in the future. :( When I have a job! Hehehe.

Catherine said...

WOW. I must have missed part 1, but omg, lol. You have a great collection and that is the cutest makeup case I've ever seen!! I'm so jealous you have two of them, LOL.

Citrine said...

When I saw the title, I thought you are going to do a hello kitty eye look...I was like : " aren't they just two black dots?"

Lisa said...

I like the Oriflame Visions Eye Trios best. Reminds me of Pop's version. And girl, you sure have a lot of eyeshadows!!

Anonymous said...

Cute bag!
Wow you have a super huge amount of shadows!

Crystal said...

haha that's a LOT of eyeshadows! i don't have much actually.

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

wow you have a lot of makeup!! mine is so small compared to yours :P but then again I tend to feel guilty if i see many lying around lol. cute HK case!

fuzkittie said...

Aw the bag is cute!!! Nice collection~

Cris said...

Thanks everyone ^_^!
Citrine, lol. Should I :-P?
And these aren't even all my shades - I have loads more eye stuff in palettes ;). And I've just received some more in the mail XD.
Yup, addicted :-P. I like pretty things :).

Jasmin said...

love the collection !

aquaracer said...

omg, that HK case is sooooo cute!!! and yeah, u got tons of e/s, gurl!! :D

Christel said...

Impressive collection! That HK case is just too cute!

pinky"the-middle-name-is-princess"beanie said...

The bag is sooo CUTE :) You have an amazing variety in your collection.