RSS

Monday 23 March 2009

Ten Honest Things About Me, and another award - thanks Miss Imperfect ^_^.

“This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog’s content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant.“When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real. Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends. Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!”

Brilliant :D? Me XD? Lol. But since I've got this, I will brag about it now :-P ^_^. And for the record, I received this award from the lovely Miss Imperfect - thanks so much :).

So, Ten Honest Things About Me ;)...

*I plan blog posts in my head if I get inspired when I'm not online. I partly wrote this in my head too, lol.
*I don't drive and don't ever plan to learn to drive or own any kind of vehicle, since it's A)Enviromentally malicious and B)Far too much hassle.
*Being honest is actually the only positive trait I will accept about myself. If you compliment me in any other way, I'll smile and say thanks, but I won't believe you.
*I do enjoy using public transport (like buses and the underground) - people never want to believe this >:-), but I do. I really do.
*I never kill bugs and think that people who do that are really cruel :(.
*I love helping people pick out make-up to suit looks they like etc. ;D ^_^. I do this for my sister all the time, and we joke that I should be a make-up stylist - if such a job even exists, lol.
*I really love vinegar :). I add it to pretty much everything that's not sweet XD.
*I actually named my blog after my e-mail ('cause I couldn't come up with a name - and then I grew to like it and kept it ^_^), and not the other way around, as it may be more natural to assume :-P.
*Sometimes I feel guilty about spending so much money on make-up - but then I admit that I'm not that bad, since I don't shop for anything else (like clothes) or spend any money on 'going out' ;).
*My greatest fear is not having my life work out the way I'd wished for it to when I was little, and with every day that passes by, I get more and more afraid.

So, these are my confessions. I'm not tagging anyone though since it seems like everyone has done it already - but if you haven't, please feel free to do it and steal the pretty picture :-P ;D ^_^.

P.S. I swear I thought the Lady GaGa contest was until March 31st...And I was wrong >:-)...So now I'm too late, lol. But I don't mind much 'cause I really had no chance in that one, with all the talented people taking part...
And because I WON JANET'S CONTEST :D :) ^_^ !!!!!!!
Check out the prizes...I cannot believe someone is actually kind enough to send me so much amazing stuff. Thank you so much Janet :).

7 comments:

Sammiebbz * said...

awww well done you winning missy! :-D
annda nice tagg postt too! :-)
XOOO

AskMeWhats said...

congratulations for winning the contest :)

me too! I am honestly guilty with makeup or whatever beauty related products I've spent for, but you're right, i don't go out much and I don't smoke or drink :) So it's ok :)

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

ohh i like vinegar too :D hehe

congrats on winning that contest!

Anonymous said...

cris! shoot me an email with your address or wherever you want me to send you the stuff!! my email is janetewu@gmail.com :)

<3 congrats on winning & my skins alot better!!!

fuzkittie said...

Yay vinegar!!! Yum yum

Lisa said...

Woot! Congrats! See, you should be more confident. ^^

Cris said...

Thanks everyone ^_^!

Sammie, I really didn't think I was gonna win, lol - so here's to trying :D.

Nikki, yes :), one of my fave quotes is, "Well, at least we're addicted to something healthy :-P" - lol.

Nic Nic, yay, I'm not the only one XD.

Janet, will do ;).

Fuz, thanks for the comment, lol and true :D.

Lisa, I know I 'should be', but I can't see that happening in the near future :-P. Thanks for the kindness though :).