RSS

Monday 14 February 2011

Illamasqua Throb inspired recreation for Valentine's Day.

Finally, I get to do a fairly graphic look. If the feedback's good, I'll do more of that sort. They're fun.

(Before you wonder, yes, posting this does indicate that I didn't go out - but yay for being single & having the chance to mess with my face as I see fit ;D.)

I tried to get a photo similar to the promo shot, but my best try is not really a side pic and slightly out of focus. But here it is.

I'm not really sad. But I do like this picture. So I guess this is for those who are...

[Cheer up. Think of something beautiful that belongs to all.]

Finally, eye close-ups.

Isn't the heart pretty ^_^? I think it's adorable :).

A tutorial of sorts coming up tomorrow.

(I used no actual Illamasqua products 'cause I don't own any. Sorry about that.)

Thanks for reading :). Happy Valentine's Day 2011, everyone ^_^.

4 comments:

Eve said...

I really like it! it's very interesting =)

Sammiebbz * said...

thats really goood!love it :) xxx

Jem said...

the lipstick is really vampy!
i love it

more looks like this please!
^_^

Anonymous said...

i think you did a great job!